T E A C H I N G A T W A V E
Wave Dance Studio prides itself on providing the most comprehensive ballroom dance training in Asheville. We are able to do so mostly due to our dedication to continuing education for professionals, not only in the art of dancing, but also in the art of teaching. Our goal is to cultivate a team of highly trained, rigorously certified, fun, friendly Instructors who work together for the success of the studio and its students.
While we allow floor rental for amateur couples and outside Instructors, a featured Instructor has earned the benefit of being listed on our website as a team member of Wave Dance Studio.
Featured Instructors also get discounts on floor rental, access to professional level dance & teaching training, performance opportunities, the ability to host and teach Group Classes and MORE, all while maintaining their status as an Independent Instructor.
Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S
- Hold a minimum Silver Level Teaching Certification from a reputable organization.
- Be registered with the National Dance Council of America as a Professional Instructor.
- Have a minimum of 7 years Teaching Experience or have equal & relevant experience as a professional competitor - to be determined by Studio Owners.
- NOT be registered or still competing as an amateur competitor with the NDCA, USA Dance, or any other similar institution.
- Be able to demonstrate professional, high-level skills across multiple dance styles or elite skills within a specialty style.
If you are interested in joining the Wave Dance Studio Team, contact us via the form below.